Hey faggot lips. Hi I am working. There is so much stuff on my desk that my pinkies cannot hang over the edge of my keyboard. In Germany, if you try to type keyboard it will come out kezboard. They have crazy fucked up typing over there. Lots of blonde girls tho. I even fucked a few. They make the same sex noises as good old red-blooded American girls. I smell a conspiracy. Also. I'm not so into the train as transpo anymore. I've become spoiled. I like a moving living room with satellite radio. And a new one every couple years. I feel I'm owed as much. What with the chilhood molestations and hostage situations and the New Guinea thing. Plus heroin and the LES and beautiful girls who were all so easily manipulated into wanting to take care of me. 

Other things too. Like the Cosby Show and Free Trade.

I also want to fuck your mother in that picture of her from the early 70's. She looked like California Dreamin right I mean holy fuck wow.

Ok so yeah. I am billing someone for this blog post. Feel special that person is not you.

I want to tell you something. I have the butt pee today. Also. I puked so hard that my nose bled. Bright red drops. In the cold clear toilet.

Day two Master Cleanse. Whattup.