1214

its like i dont know what my problem is i cant write any words .wellonly dumb ones. every day i want to talk to u but i open this siteand i go no fuck it it's going to suck no one wants to read it anyway and i get all self conscious and whatnot and nothing happens. i mean. i went from being a compulsive typer to being a compulsive reader. i think it has to do with retreating but what keys does one press after an afternoon pondering ostomy bags and thirty second sales pitches nawmean.seriously i miss the old days. i dont understand this story writing world anymore. like i don't know why someone writes a story. i think its to be popular. and u can argue all u want and tell me why you write but i have xray vision. i can see inside you. also. i dont know why that bothers me but it does and i cant change it. i think maybe i am projecting. i learned what that is in freshman pysch. the TA was super hot. my woman now and her kinda look alike. i wrote about that girl on IAWT and used her real name becuz back then i didnt understand that there was zero transparency (a word we learn in corporate generica) on the internets and then yrs later when i searched her name my blog post popped up and she'd actually put it on her pipl page or wtfever. also. have you ever noticed that when you search for someone on fb like i just did for that girl that a lot of the ppl with the same name kinda look alike? or if not alike like something is similar. like for example lots of em are cute or big or wtfever really? becuz i totally noticed that shit.

anyway back to me and asdf. i need you to help me sweet babies. gimme those sweet orgasms and hold me once again against your naked bosoms. your large, beautiful bosoms and flat stomach below with hip dips. also. its been real but i am swayzzzz. your time is up. i am going to watch tennis. have a bless day. kisses to the kissable. dap to all the rest.

12 for the 369 Crew:

gamefaced said...

filthy fame whore barking up the wrong tree g.

ty bluesmith said...

the elusive dizz

rollerfink said...

I write because I'm dope at it.

haha my word verifyerizer is "gamin"

I write coz I'm gamin.

gamefaced said...

i write to give my soul wings.

xTx said...

hey rotto, rollerfink used 'dope' the correct way.

~otto~ said...

That's because rollerfink isn't as old as you. Ha! Jokes. Suck my matellor.

ty bluesmith said...

u dont have a matador

rollerfink said...

I think I am older than everybody. I will be 40 in 27 days. It's a good age on account of I got to be a part of Growing Pains and Doogie Howser and my Spuds McKenzie t-shirt.

~otto~ said...

Nope, xTx is older. Ha. I am the youngest Niner and younger than rollerfink. Suck my vulan! (This is why I still find poop so entertaining.)

tyvon said...

41

Hobo Johnson said...

You can totally eat pigeons, it turns out.

"wriding"

Anonymous said...

Aw shiiiiiiiiiit, Ty, another 5-star post brotha.

And also, when did the 9 implement the comments feature full time?

Have I been away too long?