1855 : cee lo green is awesome :

I watched The Voice at work today and I thought I would hate it because Adam Levine is a dick and so is the token country dude they have and Christina Aguilara is a bit of a cunt. Cee Lo Green is awesome, though. And after watching both episodes I ended up changing my mind about all the people I didn't like, although Xtina makes it hard because she says "honesty" every time she voices an opinion and when people do that it makes me think they have to say that because every other time they speak they are lying (((and, honestly, women do this much more than men) and, actually, the other thing women do is say "actually" all the time when it is unnecessary and kind of dumb to say "actually" (and I think they do that for the same reason: they are actually surprised they are telling the truth.))) Whateverthefuck. This show is amazing. It is the anti-Idol. Fuck J.Ho. But Cee Lo is the best. I want to be like Cee Lo when I grow up. Fuck you-oooooooooooo.

4 for the 369 Crew:

Cee Lo Green said...

Fuck you.

CEE LO GREEN said...

YOU SHOULD WRITE ME A LETTER

frankthetank said...

my penis is the way to the truth

Anonymous said...

I wanna work with you!