1922

Title: Yeah I Know
Author: Shamshow McNutt
Date: 5/31/2010
Time: See Above

1. The early days of America were beautiful unless you got sick or broke a bone. Also life kinda sucked balls if a person was anti-insect or pro-central air.

Yeah I know.

2. Racism is wrong but hating ppl poorer than you is okey doke.

Yeah I know.

3. It is not nice to make fun of anyone except fat ppl.

Yeah I know.

4. She said: "You are a lot more interesting on the Internets than in person."

Yeah I know.

5. Two weeks is all it takes to get sick of fucking someone.

Yeah I know.

6. Getting head is easier than fucking but sometimes when the head is subpar one can save the day by flipping a bitch over on her belly and going to town.

Yeah I know.

7. Financial situations are more important than love.

Yeah I know.

8. Not flushing your poop in the toilets at work is okey doke.

Yeah I know.

9. Groping your boss's wife at the Memorial Day picnic is okey doke if she gives you sex eyes while leaning into you at the bar.

Yeah I know.

10. Having a relationship with your intern is fine and dandy no matter what the circumstances.

Yeah I know.

11. Opening an unlocked car door in a bar parking lot and pissing on the passenger seat is wrong but completely funny.

Yeah I know.

12. Giving up all your sex to the Niner is the right thing to do baby.

Yeah I know.