2032

I cant top the post below but I want to do the typing ok so plz forgive.

1. The girl said: Who ordered Stacked Sluts on ppv?
2. The fella shrugged and walked out of the room.
3. The girl followed. She said: I know it was you.
4. The fella did not reply.


Also. Another thing. There are mostly women in my life. They all try to manipulate me with their controlling words. I said: Look here bitches. Don't make me turn into one of those guys who murders hookers and calls the cops to report where the bodies are ok.

The next thing is a private message. Itgoes like this:

I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK YOU BECUZ THEN I WILL IMMEDIATELY HATE YOU AS SOON AS I BUST A NUT ITS NOT YOU ITS ME.

Therefore, you should let me watch you with your Rabbit. We can both wear makeup and your clothes. That does not make me gay tho right? Everyone always thinks I am gay. They think that becuz I lisp and wear pink Polos and go to figure skating events with other men. None of us ever have any body hair. I can also squat a lot.

My ex came over today. I showed her the nut sock on the floor as we walked past it. I said: That's a nut sock.

She said: You're fuckin nasty.

Praise Jesus.

I hope everything is going okay for you sweet babies. 33 and Rotto are not here right now but your boy Ty (true of heart) is holding down the fort and giving out free hugs and even free-er gropes. Dont be afraid to call meIf you're feeling blue or so very all alone tonite. No matter what the time. I will do everything I can for you and yours.

Everything.

Like for example, checking the caller i/d and deciding whether to answer based on how lurvely your stomach looks.

Things like that.

What can I say? I'm a dick. Everyone knows it too.

Have a bless day.