2227

One thing I like about the ppl on the Niner is that there is a lot of internal support. Sometimes it feels like a collegiate volleyball team with all the high-fiving and compliments.

Don't get me wrong. I fucking love compliments. In fact, my dream harem is filled with sycophants.

But that's another story altogether.

Anyway. Back in the land of the first thing I was trying to say; while the Niner is supportive of the writings of each member, there is also a dark side that I love so very much.

For example, xTx ended a post with some bizness about "Today I can't" and there was no final punctuation mark etc and so forth and her stuff looked all edgy and cool and whatnot

and Rotto,

that crazy motherfucker told her to send him a picture of her tits. And he used the word tits. And I just think that is so fucking funny.

Anyway. Sup with you? I am sitting in the dark in Ohio laughing and sticking my fingers in my belly button.

Ok the belly button part is not true. Irregardless, I love the Nine.

-------------------------

Once upon a time there was a family eating dessert in a kitchen and a 7 yr old girl said, "I want nuts on my ice cream," and the dad and the almost nine yr old son looked at each other and started laughing and it lasted ten minutes and when they stopped the son said to his sister, "I think you are thinking about a different kind of nuts than we are," and the girl laughed and said, "No, I'm not."