1824

So when I go hey I'm going to the grocery store
and yes you know that it's 90 hundred thousand degrees outside
AND RUSH HOUR
not one person
no
nary a soul in my house says hey XXXXXXMAC
which
as you know is a common nickname for Ty
yeah
not one of those motherfuckers said hey yo man
don't go to the store right now
today is the 1st.

Unfuckingbelievable.
This immediately after finding the poop washcloth - which - as you know - is a story I told in another place. The place ROTTO HATES and therefore shall forever remain nameless!!!! LOLS.

Buncha dirty bastards if you ask me.

Anyway. Back to the thriving class. Wanna know how I figured out it was Mother's Day?

When I saw 14 ppl gathered around each cart trying to see who could cram boxed food in that bitch the fastest.

And everyone, naturally, cussing and morbidly obese.

Except, of course, for the 100 yr old biker check with the super old crucified, crying bitch ass Jesus face (thorn crown), on the side of her right calf. Seriously, the tattoo was so old that the magic man resembled the Scream mask.

I
Mean
Come
On.

gfuckymbless