2004

You are like the vapor and I am a remote control no
you are the fast and i am the jet no
you are your arms and i am around me yeah like dreaming
like the sea yeah
like a dream like
yesterday like being the only customer in the drive thru and escaping without anyone seeing you buying fast food in onetwothree minu
tes YEAH YEAH HEY listen i means
4evr girl come here come hey you hotbaby take a chance turn left and runrun with me
yeah ooh drive with me
late night highway in the middle of America
yeah shiftfastdie like the AUTOBAHN uh
like your parents' house when they went away while you were in high school like
off a cliff into tomorrow like into the vaults into the trust me
kiss my sweet lips never be alone again never feel so lonely
never
sweet
girl squeeze my strong hand i
promise
i
promise
i
love you.