2315

I want to tell you something.
Eat a bagodix.
Or my mung. Yeah.
That's right.
Eat
eat eat
eat my something. AND THEN SAY you likeit. AND THEN smile at me. SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT>

After that we can run away to the future in a car with a ragtop. And I'll eat your ragtop. And I'll drink your barley wine with you. And I'll ride to the coke man's place with you. And I'll sit there while you pretend to me like you are flirting with him to get us a better deal - but irregardless I'll know that you are secretly coming back when I'm not around and doing lots of free blow and maybe rubbing him off who knows I mean coke dick is coke dick, right baby?

Yeah.

But hey we can ride, right? Take that car out all fast and get paranoid together and bond and then lie and fight and punch one another and then break up. It'll be like Otto in the subway it'll be
like the world's dick in my ass>

DRUGS YEAH THEY FUCK ME UP.
I ALSO HAVE BASIC PROBLEMS WITH FITTING IN OK.