1107

Will you show me your titties will you fwd stuff about Palin will you include me in group emails can we intranet in real time like they do in tokyo, japan and london, england? i would like for to plz be your internet friend while we work the corporate together o sweet child of college and grad school. cute girls are always comm majors right hahahaha so shh so was Rottowski did u know that yeah true story I think maybe not tho my brain is frizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy fried he was smart he got the girls at the bars I got the girls from the English DEPT but we madethesex anyway but that is whatever pretty sweet girl i bet you are a good girl I bet you don't paint your toenails and you know all the different kinds of sake and other wines from ORIENTAL countries no not like me not like hey bartender gimme a Jameson and maybe later I will try to fight you becuz you think you are funny but are actually indeed quite disrespectful and that is a bad trait in bartenders and also
hopefully I willnot try and fight the bartender in front of you becuz then you will think I am crazy blah blah blah and the usual leaving and or betrayals will take place, momma.

But like yeah you sound so nice on the teleconference and I was thinking about what kind of panties you wear to work hopefully slutty panties and also I was thinking about sneaking in your house and stealing them and masturbating in them and then wearing them. Well. No. Not wearting them becuz I think that would make me gay and plus the crusted jizz might not be so attractive once I orgasmed nawmean? I think you do. And that's why I write to you. Becuz I think we could do the shit sex together, sweet director of thisorthat in the Western district. And moreover I think you want the wild ride that is me.