0918

Yeah so ok what's up bitches etc etc. Hope you are well etc etc. My team won the game etc etc. One thing about liking sports in this part of the country - the local teams lose a lot. And the ones who win often lose the big games. On national tv. In front of G-d and everyone.
Also. I am on the Master Cleanse. I just started so I don't hate your cuntass yet. That will most likely be tomorrow. Or the next day. I read xTx's chapbook in an emergency room. During an ice storm. I saw bloody old ppl who fell on the aforementioned ice. At first, I was like, she is as gay as always. And I want to shove her unnecessary semicolons up her twat.
But I kept reading becuz you know I am nuthing but supportive right? Right. Anyway. So like yeah the first or second or third story made absolutely zero sense and I hated every writer for ruining writing and making it into some who-can-be-the-nastiest-and-most-fucked-up contest. But then like the next story or one of the stories or whatthefuckeverreally jarred something loose in my head and made me think back to a time when a book like hers woulda meant so fucking much to me. Like a communication from LA from a person who understands how fucked up the world is man etc etc.
And so I started to like her stupid book somewhat. But remember, I am mad becuz she sent Otto and I BOTH 46/50 on the limited edition tip and I was all WTF when I found out. But that's whatever. Since we are in the trust tree, I am going to share my honest feelings with you.

They go like this: I was kind of like she is writing for the audience and not herself. Not to herself. And to me, IMHO, writing isn't writing until the writer is writing to him or herself. But then when I got to the stuff about the bruises I was like yeah. She is totally writing to herself. And that made the book for me. Even tho xTx is still, and will forever remain, gay as fuck. She gets big Niner bucks (to be redeemed at our online store and SkyMall) for being brutally honest in front of G-d and everryone. Have a bless day and remember that no matter how alone you feel, Ty2thaB will always be here for you, sweet babies. Sunday thru Sunday. 24-7.