1549

Tony,

I don’t know how many samples you need, but in case you only need two, you can come over my house and eat some. I might have some pencils for you. You know, pencils that are between thick and thin. Wooden ones. I have a measuring stick. I have a candle. I have ways of making myself be. There are only so many things that I get before I have to start asking questions. Even then, I only ask the questions I think I might know the answers too. Reality is not always my friend. Reality is a game show where I am the middle contestant that keeps having trouble with her buzzer. She’s pretty, so you root for her. Unconsciously. You don’t want to make your girlfriend mad. Nobody does. She’s a big big, big big girl. We all have claws. It’s okay.

Text me,

Extie

5 for the 369 Crew:

Tony said...

I want to lick your butthole.

FUCKING EAT MY SHITMUNG said...

two yr olds love angry birds. u must be smart as fuck

Anonymous said...

You are a nice person

rollerfink said...

hey comments. in australia "root" means "to have sexual intercourse with" as a verb or a noun if you prefer, for example, "fancy a root?"

Boo Ya said...

You can square my root anytime.