1715

Someone said something to me about college football and it sounded like blah blah whateverthefuckwhocares blah and I used to really love that shit but now I do not want to waste what little space is left in my shrinking brainskull with some meaningless garbage like that and do not get me wrong : look : I love sports : the games themselves : but you can take the NCAA and every other pro league and shove them up your asspipe at the same time and maybe you will come really hard because of the prostate or something : I do not know how that works but women like assplay a lot too so go for it : you have nothing lose but your rigid adherence to being boring : never doubt the Niner's love for you even though the Interwebs go nearly silent early Friday afternoon and do not revive until Monday morning have a great weekend