1043

Hi. Friday. Finally. Thanks for all the swell comments in the chatboxthing. Your uplifting messages make me want to think about religion more. And also pictures of the sky and clouds and stuff. Maybe on laminated posters.

Oh. And stuffed animals, too. Not like the cheap ones you win on the midway at a fair. I'm talkin fatass plush shit that you could never afford otherwise arriving in a box from California. Which, btw, is where everyone is famous and beautiful and rich. I'm of course excluding the more ethnic populations from that statement.

But you knew that already. Didn't you, my little bigot?

Anyway, so where was I? I have a present for some of you motherfuckers. I just have to make it to the post office.

Those of you not receiving presents and wishing to, plz to meet me at the nearest gloryhole. I hope you like getting a pee face. Because that is what I intends to deliver.

Thank you and Godbless.

Your servant & etc...

Tyrell Augustus Bsmith the third