1501

You never do anything nice for me. I said that. It’s true. But I still do nice things for him because that’s how I am. I do not stomp my feet in protest for what I am not getting. Maybe I used to. I probably did. Withhold sex probably. I’m no saint. whatever.

I ran in the rain. In the pouring rain. Wearing a baseball cap. Do you know the last time I wore a baseball cap? Never. I felt hysterical.

Windbreakers aren’t entirely waterproof and neither were my swishy material sweatpants. My thighs are still frozen despite the hot shower and I have a LOT of thighs to be frozen letmetellYOU.

Another thing I did today for the first time in my life besides wear a baseball cap was buy brussel sprouts. When I cook the brussel sprouts that too will be a first.

2011 will be a year of firsts for me. I have a feeling.