2109

It took me all week to eat a cupcake and I ate one yes I fucking did I ate one. It was a red velvet motherfucker with cream cheese frosting and I ate it with my hand in my hands. I think I liked the way I ate it with my hands putting it into my mouth with my fingers breaking apart the cake part and pinching off some of the frosting and it was creamy smooth and sugary and I ate it on the couch with my legs under me in the dark like a troll like Gollum watching the laker game so not very albino or alien but part of the human race because I also am and was drinking wine. The wine is not convenient so every time I want to drink the wine I have to do a sit up. It’s like I’m getting a six pack for wine. I should be drinking beer to get a six pack because there are not six packs of wine.

{redacted}